ACC is looking for Summer Interns!
We will be interviewing to fill our next internship role at AC Casting. The chosen person will ideally but not necessarily, start over the next two weeks for about 3 months.
The role is varied and really well suited to someone who feels a passion or a real curiosity about the casting world with a view to making it their career.
MANY of our former interns work with us on a freelance basis or go on to other countries where we are delighted to recommend them to our casting colleagues and help them on their way.
• A great attitude, to get stuck into the task at hand and to be mega organised.
• A fab phone manner and to enjoy dealing and communicating with people in general.
• Really strong follow up on any tasks assigned to you and good initiative though we will always be here to guide you.
• Decent computer skills
• If you can work a camera/edit so much the better but not 100% essential
• If you're great on social media we like that too.
A stipend to cover food and travel expenses will be paid and a LOT will be learned. We invest all the time and energy we can so that our interns feel ready to join any casting office where a casting assistant is needed. The hours are mostly 10-5, sometimes longer and weekends when we are CRAZY busy and days off when things are quieter. You will be between our office in Ranelagh and the casting studio. Our interns work a four day week (10-5) and are paid hourly in addition to their stipend outside of these times.
To apply please send a CV and tell us all about yourself by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUMMER INTERN as the subject and we will be back to those who best fit the bill to arrange to meet for a chat.
Feel free to share with anyone you know who may be interested. X